The DAVOSA brand was born in 1993. This was the year in which the Swiss Hasler family joined forces with Friedrich-Wilhelm Bohle, a German entrepreneur who had been a successful watch distributor since the 1960s. It was a meeting of like minds from the start: both Friedrich-Wilhelm Bohle and his Swiss business partners were passionate about mechanical watches. Today the DAVOSA brand offers you a comprehensive spectrum of both elegant and sporty watches. DAVOSA operates as an independent, family-run concern to ensure continuing high standards of technology and design, and to share their passion for uncompromising watches with all customers.
- Stainless steel, 36.5mm x 11.8mm thick. 43mm tip to tip (3)
- Stainless steel, 39mm x 13.5mm thick. 47mm tip to tip (5)
- Stainless steel, 40mm x 12.5mm thick. 48mm tip to tip (4)
- Stainless steel, 40mm x 12mm thick. 48mm tip to tip (3)
- Stainless steel, 42.5mm x 13.5mm thick. (1)
- Stainless steel, 42.5mm x 13.5mm thick. 51mm tip to tip (1)
- Stainless steel, 42mm x 15.5mm thick. 50mm tip to tip (3)