There are no products listed under this category.
Dive watches are distinguishable by their high-water resistance and bulky appearance. They generally feature at least 100-200 meters of water resistance (the minimum recommended for scuba diving) but can be rated as high as 1000 meters. All dive watches have a rotating bezel for the purpose of timing dives. Other common features include screw down crowns and helium release valves to prevent damage caused by helium gas buildup. Dive watches offer a strong wrist presence thanks to their thick cases (usually housing automatic movements), which range from 38mm to 44mm in diameter.
- 316L stainless steel bracelet + rubber dive strap. 22mm lug (0)
- 316L stainless steel bracelet, deployant closure. 20mm lug (1)
- 316L stainless steel bracelet with a deployant closure + a black tropic rubber strap. 20mm lug (0)
- Beads of rice with SEL. 20mm Lug (5)
- Black Antracite SS Bracelet with butterfly clasp, 20mm (2)
- Black ion Bracelet with all solid links, Push-Button Deployant Clasp, 22mm. (1)
- Black leather, buckle closure, 22mm. (1)
- Black leather strap. 20mm lug (1)
- Black leather strap. 22mm lug (3)
- Black leather strap with contrast stitching. 20mm lug (1)