There are no products listed under this category.
Dive watches are distinguishable by their high-water resistance and bulky appearance. They generally feature at least 100-200 meters of water resistance (the minimum recommended for scuba diving) but can be rated as high as 1000 meters. All dive watches have a rotating bezel for the purpose of timing dives. Other common features include screw down crowns and helium release valves to prevent damage caused by helium gas buildup. Dive watches offer a strong wrist presence thanks to their thick cases (usually housing automatic movements), which range from 38mm to 44mm in diameter.
- Double-Dome AR Sapphire
- Rated 1 Star Or More
- Black ion Stainless steel, 43mm x 14mm thick. 46mm tip to tip
- Brushed stainless steel, 42mm diameter x 14.5mm thick. 48mm tip to tip
- 316L stainless steel bracelet + rubber dive strap. 22mm lug
- 316L stainless steel bracelet with a deployant closure + a black tropic rubber strap. 20mm lug
- Black ion Bracelet with all solid links, Push-Button Deployant Clasp, 22mm.
- Clear all