Dive watches are distinguishable by their high-water resistance and bulky appearance. They generally feature at least 100-200 meters of water resistance (the minimum recommended for scuba diving) but can be rated as high as 1000 meters. All dive watches have a rotating bezel for the purpose of timing dives. Other common features include screw down crowns and helium release valves to prevent damage caused by helium gas buildup. Dive watches offer a strong wrist presence thanks to their thick cases (usually housing automatic movements), which range from 38mm to 44mm in diameter.
- Rated 4 Stars Or More
- Polished and brushed 316L stainless steel, 40mm x 12.1mm thick (13.5mm thick including dome crystal)
- Stainless steel, 38mm x 13mm thick. 44.5mm tip to tip
- Bracelet with all solid links, Deployant clasp.
- SEL stainless steel bracelet with deployant closure, 20mm lug
- Solid Link Bracelet, Deployant Clasp, 22mm.
- Is Featured
- In Stock
- Clear all