There are no products listed under this category.
Dive watches are distinguishable by their high-water resistance and bulky appearance. They generally feature at least 100-200 meters of water resistance (the minimum recommended for scuba diving) but can be rated as high as 1000 meters. All dive watches have a rotating bezel for the purpose of timing dives. Other common features include screw down crowns and helium release valves to prevent damage caused by helium gas buildup. Dive watches offer a strong wrist presence thanks to their thick cases (usually housing automatic movements), which range from 38mm to 44mm in diameter.
- Brushed stainless steel, 41.8mm x 12.8mm thick. 46.5mm tip to tip (1)
- Brushed stainless steel, 41mm x 14mm thick. (42mm diameter w/bezel) (1)
- Polished and brushed 316L stainless steel, 40mm x 12.1mm thick (13.5mm thick including dome crystal) (1)
- Polished stainless steel, 42mm x 14mm thick. (1)
- Stainless steel, 38mm x 13mm thick. 44.5mm tip to tip (0)
- Stainless steel, 43mm x 14mm thick. 46mm tip to tip (4)