Seagull 1963 Airforce Watch
The words “mechanical chronograph” aren’t often associated with affordability. But don’t tell that to the Seagull 1963 Airforce watch. The Tianjin Watch Factory is at the center of this iconic timepiece’s story. Gaining fame for producing the first Chinese watch in 1961, they went on to supply 1400 aviation watches to the Chinese Air Force in 1963. The below watches are the official remake of the watch as it was created in 1963. When purchasing a Seagull 1963 from Long Island Watch you’ll have plenty of options including different crystals (acrylic and sapphire), case sizes, and dial colors.
- NATO-style gold-brown and black stripe strap, buckle closure. 22mm lug width (2)
- NATO-style red and black stripe strap, buckle closure. 22mm lug width (2)
- Nylon blue and grey stripes strap, buckle closure. 22mm lug width (0)
- Olive green NATO style strap, buckle closure. (1)
- Olive green NATO style strap, buckle closure. 18mm lug (1)