There are no products listed under this category.
Squale Professional Dive Watches
The history of Squale dates to 1959 when Von Büren SA registered the Squale trademark and obtained the first patent for the manufacturing of a diving watch case. During the 60s and 70s Squale was instrumental in the progress of developing reliable dive watches that could be trusted by professional divers. Over the decades Squale has demonstrated that their timepieces are true tool watches by continuing to produce reliable field-tested watches. Today Squale is one of the most trusted and loved brands among enthusiasts. In fact, the durable Squale OCTOPUS is currently part of the official equipment of the CNES divers in La Spezia (Italy). The collection of Swiss made Squale watches below offer the spirit of the classic vintage models, and feature modern materials such as AR sapphire crystals, reliable automatic movements, and high-end finishing.
- 316L stainless steel, 39mm diameter x 13mm thick. 48mm tip to tip (3)
- 316L stainless steel, 39mm x 12mm thick, 48mm tip to tip (1)
- 316L stainless steel, 39mm x 13mm thick, 48mm tip to tip (2)
- Black PVD stainless steel, 42mm x 14mm thick. (1)
- Blasted finish stainless steel, 42mm x 14mm thick. (1)
- Carbon Fiber, 42mm x 14mm thick. 49mm tip to tip (2)
- Forged carbon with stainless steel insert, 42mm x 15.5mm, 49mm tip to tip (2)
- Matte finish stainless steel, 42mm x 14mm thick. (1)
- Polished and brushed 316L stainless steel, 40mm x 12.1mm thick (13.5mm thick including dome crystal) (1)
- Polished and brushed 316L stainless steel, 40mm x 12mm thick. 47.5mm tip to tip (3)
- Satin-finish stainless steel, 44mm diameter (0)