Just as a car needs gas to leave the driveway, a mechanical watch only ticks when there is power stored in its mainspring. A car’s gas gauge tells you when to fill up, and provides reassurance that you’ve got enough juice to make it to your destination. A power reserve indicator on a mechanical watch provides the same information and comfort. With a quick glance at the dial, this practical complication lets you know exactly when to wind your watch. Beyond functionality, the sub dials that house power reserve indicators provide symmetry and refinement to any dial. Arrive on time and in style with the help of a power reserve indicator.
- Black alligator grain leather with deployant clasp. 22mm (1)
- Brown leather with buckle closure. 22mm lug width (2)
- Leather, one piece pass through, 20mm (1)
- Solid link, solid endlink, pushbutton deployant, 20mm (2)
- Stainless steel, 20mm, deployant clasp + bonus elastic strap (3)
- Stainless steel, push button release, 20mm (2)