Seiko 38mm Prospex Solar Powered Dive Watch with 10-Month Power Reserve #SNE573
The Seiko Prospex SNE573 is a 38mm diameter dive watch with a solar powered quartz movement that features a 10 month power reserve (when fully charged with light). It has a brushed and polished stainless steel case with black dial and black 120-click uni-directional bezel. The powerful Seiko LumiBrite luminescent material is used to fill the hands and hour markers for amazingly bright luminescence in the dark. Sunlight is best for charging the solar cell, but a bright lamp will work also.
The SNE573 has a scratch resistant sapphire crystal, a solid screw-in case back, a date window at 3:00, and it is water resistant to 200 meters. Comes on a matching black silicone dive strap. Note: This model also has drilled lugs to enable quicker and easier strap changes (if you prefer a change at some point). The watch is quite comfortable to wear and is suited for a small to medium size wrist.
- In stock
- Movement:Seiko V147 Caliber Solar Quartz (solar powered)
- Case:Polished and Brushed Stainless steel, 38mm diameter x 11mm thick. 46mm tip to tip.
- Back:Engraved screw-in back
- Band:Seiko rubber dive strap. 20mm lug width
- Water Resistant:200 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
- Weight:80 grams
- Powered by light energy
- Caliber V147 Solar Quartz Movement
- 10-month power reserve once fully charged
- Date window
- 120-click diver marked bezel
- Lumibrite hands and markers
- Screw down crown and case back