Seiko Prospex Save The Ocean, Special Edition “Antarctica” Monster Dive Watch #SRPG57
The Seiko Prospex SRPG57 is a Save the Ocean model. Seiko donates a portion of the sales to the Fabian Cousteau centre. This particular watch has a crisp textured blue and white (ice-tone) dial with a a few winsome penquin feet. The movement is a reliable 24-jewel Seiko caliber 4R36 automatic that can be hand wound and hacked. The powerful Seiko LumiBrite luminescent material is still used and it retains the same brilliant glowing properties that made the Monster such a huge worldwide phenomenon. A nice touch on this new model is that the case back indicates that it is a special edition.
Lug width is 20mm. Case size is 42mm in diameter x 13mm thick and 48mm tip to tip. It has a slightly domed Hardlex mineral crystal and a concave (120-click) dive bezel to help protect the crystal. The supple Monster bracelet uses a pin and collar system to size the solid link bracelet. Fine adjustments can be made on the push-button deployant clasp. Water resistant to 200 meters. Day and date window. Screw-down crown and caseback. Weight is 187 grams.
- In stock
- Movement:Seiko 24-jewel Automatic (self-winding, hand wind)
- Case:Polished and brushed Stainless steel, 42mm x 13mm thick. 48mm tip to tip
- Back:Special Edition engraved screw-in back
- Crystal:Slightly Domed Hardlex Mineral
- Band:Seiko bracelet with dual push-button clasp
- Water Resistant:200 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
- Weight:187 grams