Squale 200 meter Classic Swiss Automatic Dive watch with Sapphire Crystal #1545-CThe Squale 1545 Classic is a 200 meter diving watch with a rich black dial with white SuperLuminova treated hands and hour markers. Features include a flat sapphire crystal, date window with magnifier, a uni-directional rotating black divers bezel with a pip (luminous dot) at the top, an large easy-grip, screw-down crown at 3:00, a 40mm diameter 316L stainless steel case, a screw-in case back, and a signed SEL stainless steel bracelet with diver extension. Note: the bracelet now has screws for sizing the bracelet and not push pins.
The watch is made in Switzerland and it is powered by a Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic (self-winding) movement with a 42-hour power reserve. The watch comes in a nice display box, with papers and it is covered by a 2-year Squale international warranty.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss ETA 2824-2 Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Polished and brushed 316L stainless steel, 40mm x 12.1mm thick
- Back:Solid screw-in back
- Crystal:Flat sapphire crystal
- Band:SEL stainless steel bracelet with deployant closure, 20mm.
- Water Resistant:200 meters
- Warranty:2 Year