Squale 200 meter Swiss Automatic Dive watch with Ceramic Bezel, Domed AR Sapphire Crystal #1545-ORIG
The Squale 1545-ORIG is a 200 meter diving watch that now comes with a (scratch-resistant) black ceramic bezel insert with a pip (luminous dot) at the top. The black dial has the traditional Squale logo above the 6:00 marker and a Squale logo under 12:00.
Features include a domed sapphire crystal, date window without a magnifier for a clean look, vintage colored SuperLuminova treated hands and hour markers, a large easy-grip screw-down crown at 3:00, a 40mm diameter 316L stainless steel case, a 120-click uni-directional bezel (with ceramic insert), a screw-in case back, and a signed SEL stainless steel bracelet with diver extension.
The watch is made in Switzerland and it is powered by a Swiss Sellita SW200-1 automatic (self-winding) movement with a 42-hour power reserve. The watch comes in a nice display box, with papers and it is covered by a 2-year Squale international warranty.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss Sellita SW200-1 Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Polished and brushed 316L stainless steel, 40mm x 12.1mm thick (13.5mm thick including dome crystal)
- Back:Solid screw-in back
- Crystal:Domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Band:SEL stainless steel bracelet with deployant closure, 20mm lug
- Water Resistant:200 meters
- Warranty:2 Year
- Movement: Swiss automatic movement Sellita SW200-1
- Dial: Black
- Bezel: 316L Stainless steel with black ceramic bezel insert. 120 clicks.
- Luminous: Vintage Colored SuperLuminova
- Date: 3 O'clock
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel. Polished.
- Crown: Screwdown crown at 3 O'clock
- Lug: 20mm
- Crystal: Domed sapphire crystal
- Strap: 20mm Squale signed steel bracelet with diver extension with screw links
- Water resistance: 200m
- Dimensions: 40mm in diameter, 44.5mm including crown, 13.5mm thick with dome crystal
- Power Reserve: ~42 hours