Squale 300 meter Swiss Automatic GMT watch with Luminous Ceramic Bezel, AR Sapphire Crystal #1545GM-CER-BLU
The Squale Giramondo (or globe trotter in Italian) 1545GM-CER-BLU is a 300 meter water resistant watch that is a dual-time, GMT watch for tracking more than one time zone. It has a blue scratch-resistant ceramic bezel with a luminous SuperLuminova treated 24-hour scale. With the bi-directional bezel and the separately adjustable red GMT hand it is possible to track two time zones. The watch is designed and finished by hand in Switzerland.
Other features include an anti-reflective sapphire crystal, SuperLuminova treated hands and hour markers, a large easy-grip screw-down crown at 3:00, a 40mm diameter 316L stainless steel case, a 120-click bezel (with luminous blue ceramic insert), a screw-in case back, and a signed stainless steel bracelet.
The watch is made in Switzerland and it is powered by a Swiss Made Sellita SW330 automatic movement with a 42-hour power reserve. The watch comes in a nice display box, with papers and it is covered by a 2-year Squale international warranty. The dimensions are 40mm x 12mm. Tip to tip or lug to lug is 47.5mm. Lug width is 20mm should you wish to install a strap.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss SW330 Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Polished and brushed 316L stainless steel, 40mm x 12mm thick. 47.5mm tip to tip
- Back:Solid screw-in back
- Crystal:Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Band:Stainless steel bracelet with deployant closure, 20mm lug
- Water Resistant:300 meters
- Warranty:2 Year
- Bezel:Bi-Directional with 24-hour marked luminous ceramic insert