Bergeon Professional Spring Bar Tool for Watch Bracelets, Straps #6767FThis Bergen professional tool can be used for removing spring bars from watch bracelets and straps. The forked end of this 6767-F tool is smaller than the 6767-S version and it excels at compressing and removing spring bars from bracelets. It fits into the tight space on solid end links really well. The pointed end is just right for pushing out regular watch link pins or for use on watch cases with drilled lugs. Each tip is removable and has identical threading making it easy and convenient to change or replace the tips as necessary for repair work.
For a quick strap change simply insert the forked end between the lug end and your watch strap, Push down and pull away from the lug end to release the spring bar or pin. You can then use the tool to compress the spring bar to insert the new strap.
- In stock
- Tool:TBergeon 6767F Spring Bar Tool
- Use:Watch Bracelet and Strap Changes
- Material:Stainless Steel
- 0.80mm pointed end
- 1.30mm fork end
- 5 1/2" overall length
- Durable tips that have the same thread allowing for interchangeability
- The perfect tool for removing spring bars from watches
- Replacement ends are available, product numbers: 6767.02, and 6767.03
- Pointed tip 6767-B will also fit (slightly different body but same diameter tip)
- Larger forked tip available item number 6767-A (Tip only) or 6767 (Tip and Tool)
- Swiss Made