HEMEL Stratus Electronic Watch with Smooth Sweeping 60 Seconds Hand and AR Sapphire Crystal #HF6This new HEMEL watch has a VH31 quartz movement that incorporates specific gear architecture that creates a smooth, sweeping second hand (like the motion of an automatic watch).
The 120-click bezel has a scratch-resistant black ceramic insert with a luminous 60-minute scale. The flat anti-reflective sapphire crystal provides an elegant look while at the same time providing scratch resistance so your watch stays looking new. The 316L surgical grade stainless steel case is 42mm in diameter with a tip to tip measurement of 49mm making it very wearable.
C3 SuperLuminova is used on the hands and hour makers for reading time in the dark. SuperLuminova is also used on the ceramic bezel insert. C3 glows with a bright greenish hue when charged by a strong light. A heavy duty aviator strap is included that features metal rivets at the lugs and contrasting stitching. Lug width is 20mm. The watch is water resistant to 100 meters or 330 feet.
- In stock
- Movement:VH31 Quartz caliber (battery operated)
- Case:Stainless steel, 42mm diameter x 15mm thick. Lug to Lug: 49 mm
- Back:Screw-in stainless steel
- Crystal:Anti-Reflective Flat Sapphire
- Band:Aviator leather strap with rivets. 20mm Lug
- Water Resistant:100 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
- Movement: VH31 sweeping quartz. Center second hand moves in 1/4 second increments and resembles mechanical movements with a smooth second hand sweep.
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel, brushed
- Case Width: 42 mm
- Lug Width: 20 mm
- Lug to Lug: 49 mm
- Caseback: Screwdown, engraved
- Dial: Matte black w/SuperLuminova C3
- Front Crystal: Flat sapphire w/AR coating
- Water Resistance: 100 meters
- Crown: Signed, push / pull
- Bezel: 120 click rotating, C3 lume; 60 Minute bezel, ceramic