Islander Luminous Wave Dial Automatic Dive Watch with AR Double-Dome Sapphire Crystal, and Lumious Ceramic Bezel Insert #ISL-62This new Islander dive watch has a unique tsunami wave dial. The wave dial is fully coated with SuperLuminova. The hands are painted dark blue. The 120-click uni-directional sub-style bezel has a scratch-resistant blue 12-hour marked ceramic insert that is treated with SuperLuminova. The bezel serves as the hour markers instead having markers on the dial. It is also possible to use the bezel to track a second time zone. Note: there is no day-date window to interrupt the wave image on the dial. The dial has enhanced visibility due to the use of an anti-reflective double-dome sapphire crystal that also guards against scratches.
The ISL-62 has a familiar angular case with a screw-down crown at 3:00. The stainless steel case diameter is 42mm with a thickness of 14mm. Tip to tip it is a very wearable 48mm. Note that the lug ends are drilled for easier bracelet to strap changes. The case back has a rendering of Long Island on it along with the Islander name, Island Watch and 200 meter water resistance.
Inside the ISL-62 case is an NH36, 24-jewel automatic movement with 21,600 vibrations per hour. This self-winding movement supports hand winding and hacks (seconds hand stops when you pull out the crown). Power reserve is about 41 hours fully wound.
And, you get a hefty bracelet with solid links, solid end links and a robust milled scissor push-button flip-lock deployant clasp with three position micro-adjustment. For sizing the bracelet, screws are used for removing bracelet links instead of pins.
NOTE: This Islander dive is compatible with aftermarket parts available at Island Watch (and elsewhere) for the SKX007 models, such as crystals, bezels, inserts, chapter rings, dials, and hands. However SKX bracelets will not fit, but Samurai bracelets will fit.
- In stock
- Movement:NH36 Automatic (self-winding, hand wind, hacks)
- Case:Stainless steel, 42mm x 14mm thick. 48mm tip to tip
- Back:Engraved screw-in back
- Crystal:Anti-reflective double-dome sapphire
- Band:Bracelet with all solid links, Push-Button Deployant Clasp, 22mm.
- Water Resistant:200 meters
- Warranty:1 Year
- SII NH36 Movement with day and date
- 42mm diameter x 14mm thick x 48mm (lug to lug or, tip to tip)
- Solid screw back, etched
- AR double-dome sapphire crystal
- Bracelet with solid end links, solid links, screw-type size adjustment
- Flip-lock (milled) push-button deployant clasp with 3 position micro adjustments
- Water Resistant to 200 Meters
- Uni-directional 120 click bezel
- Superluminova C3 Luminous ceramic insert
- Drilled end lugs
- C3 superluminova dial
- Weight is 212 Grams
- 1 yr warranty