Islander Black DLC Aviator Automatic Watch with Leather Strap and an Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal #ISL-46
This is a new version of the Islander ISL-46 with a black Type-A dial (without a date window). The dial is unbranded like many of the vintage WWII offerings. The hour hand, minute hand, and dial markings are all treated with C3 SuperLuminova. The seconds hand is painted orange. You will note that the dial has excellent visibility due to the use of an anti-reflective sapphire crystal that also guards against scratches.
The black DLC case is a very wearable 42mm in diameter and it is just 12mm thick. Lug to lug (or tip to tip) measurement is 48mm. The screw-in case back has the silhouette of an F-14 fighter jet etched into it. The iconic F-14 was manufactured by the Grumman company on Long Island and it was featured in the movie Top Gun.
Inside the case is an NH35, 24-jewel automatic movement with 21,600 vibrations per hour. This self-winding movement supports hand winding and hacks (seconds hand stops when you pull out the crown). Power reserve is about 41 hours fully wound. This model comes with a black leather strap with matching stitching. The buckle is signed (i.e. Islander logo). The lug width is 22mm. The ISL-46 aviator watch also features a screw down crown which provides a water resistance rating of 100 meters.
- In stock
- Movement:NH35 Automatic (self-winding, hand wind, hacks)
- Case:Black DLC Stainless steel, 42mm x 12mm thick. 48mm tip to tip
- Back:Engraved screw-in back
- Crystal:Anti-reflective sapphire
- Band:Leather strap with signed black DLC buckle
- Water Resistant:100 meters
- Warranty:1 Year
- No Date:No Date Window Version
- SII NH35 Movement with no date
- 42mm x 12mm x 48mm
- Anti-reflective sapphire
- Black Leather Strap, 22mm
- Water Resistant to 100 Meters
- C3 superluminova
- 1 yr warranty