Laco Original Munster Erbstuck Swiss Automatic Pilot Watch with Sapphire Crystal #861931The Laco Original Munster Erbstuck model with a Type A dial is modeled after the original WWII Laco Pilot watches. Inside is Swiss Laco 24 automatic (self-winding) movement. The stainless steel case, hands and dial have been elaborately hand finished to give the watch a used antique patina (including some dings, etc.). The thermal blued hands and the dial markers (also with anitque patina) are treated with SuperLuminova C3 for excellent readability in the dark. Like the original WWII Laco watches, there is no date window. Features a 42mm case, a scratch resistant domed sapphire front crystal, and an engraved stainless steel case back. Like the original Luftwaffe models, the unique Laco case has FL23883 engraved on the 9:00 side. Includes an antiqued brown leather strap with rivets and a gift box.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss Laco 24 Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Hand Finished Antiqued, 42mm x 13mm thick.
- Back:Engraved solid back
- Crystal:Domed, scratch-resistant sapphire
- Band:Antiqued closed loop pilot's leather strap with rivets, 20mm
- Water Resistant:50 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
- Movement: automatic movement Laco 24 (basic movement ETA 2824-2)
- Case: Stainless steel case, elaborately hand-finished in an antique look with lateral engraving FL23883 and engraved stainless steel back. Every case is absolutely unique. Ø 42 mm, height 13 mm, domed and anti-reflective sapphire crystal, solid case back with engraving, waterproof up to 5 ATM, 20 mm lug width, Crown execution like original Beobachtungsuhr
- Dial: Execution according original Baumuster A, black mat with luminous indexes in Superluminova C3, like the case in antique look
- Hands: Thermally blued steel hands with Superluminova coating, elaborate hand-finishing ages each watch individually
- Strap: Closed loop pilot's brown calf leather strap with rivets, 20mm lug width
- Box: Gift box, incl. cardboard box