Ocean Crawler Dive Watches
Ocean Crawler is an American watchmaking company based in Rochester, New York, which specializes in self-winding and automatic mechanical watches. The designs have aesthetics that express nostalgic sophistication, but are built for contemporary adventurists with an active lifestyle. With an aim to produce high quality, high end watches - Ocean Crawler focuses on reliability, durability, accuracy, and style. Their watches are not simply display pieces but built to be enjoyed in any situation. Ocean Crawler watches are built to withstand extreme environments and have to pass ten different shock tests before being released. The most severe is the high impact hammer test. This shock testing equipment submits the watch to an impact equivalent to 6,000 G - Hundreds of times more than a car crash test. Yet the watch has to remain unharmed and fully functional afterwards, maintaining a high standard of accuracy. Ocean Crawler presents each limited edition design with a unique character that is totally individual to the brand. This vision will always be carried forward into every new model that they create.
- Aluminum-Stainless Steel, 43.2mm x 15.2mm thick. 50mm tip to tip (4)
- Brushed Blue stainless steel, 44mm x 15.6mm thick 50mm tip to tip (1)
- Brushed stainless steel, 39.7mm x 13.5mm thick 44mm tip to tip (3)
- Brushed stainless steel, 44mm x 15.6mm thick. 50mm tip to tip (4)
- Brushed stainless steel, 44mm x 15.6mm thick 50mm tip to tip (2)