Orient Open-Heart Automatic Dress Watch with Blue Dial #RA-AG0005L10AThe new Open Heart is a very attractive version of the classic original models. It is the only model that doesn’t feature a date display (as a consequence of the open heart at 9:00). However, it’s clearly taken design cues from its predecessors. The thin, modern hour markers and hands are borrowed from the Version 4, while the signed onion-styled crown is similar to the one found on the Version 2.
Like all models this open-heart version has eye-catching domed dial and crystal. Dimensions-wise it is 40.5mm in diameter and just 12mm thick. It is powered by the polished caliber F6T22, a movement developed specifically for the Orient open heart watches. It supports hand winding and hacking and the automatic movement is visible via an exhibition window case back. The watch comes on a nice alligator-grain leather strap with a buckle closure.
NOTE: We can only sell and ship this watch to the USA and Canada.
- In stock
- Movement:Orient F6T22 Automatic (self winding, hand winding)
- Case:Stainless steel, 40.5mm x 12mm thick.
- Back:Exhibition-Window back
- Crystal:Domed Hardened Mineral
- Band:Alligator grain leather strap, buckle closure, 21mm
- Water Resistant:30 meters
- Warranty:1 Year
- Power Reserve: Approximately 40 hours
- Crystal: Domed Mineral
- Movement: ORIENT Cal. F6T22 Automatic, Hand-winding, Hacking Mov’t
- Clasp: Buckle
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Case Diameter: 40.5mm without crown
- Case Thickness: 12mm
- Dial Color: Blue
- Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
- Band Material: Leather
- Lug Width: 21mm
- Warranty Type: 1 Year Orient Watch USA Warranty