Squale 500 Meter Swiss Made Automatic Dive Watch with Blue Dial #1521-026-Onda-BThe Squale 1521-026-Onda-B is a 500 meter professional diving watch with a precision self-winding Swiss movement.
This is a classic dive watch with screw-in case back, and a 316L stainless steel case that is a modern 42mm x 14mm size for a nice presence on your wrist. The grey-blue-purple wave patterned dial features SuperLuminova treated luminescent hour markers and hands. A date window is a 3:00. Includes a uni-directional stainless steel bezel with raised and polished sixty minute markings. The SuperLuminova PIP is protected via a sapphire glass guard. Includes a scratch resistant sapphire crystal. The watch is made in Switzerland and it is powered by a Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic (self-winding) movement with a 38-40 hour power reserve. Comes on a black rubber dive strap with prong buckle.
Note: The hue on this watch varies depending on light and viewing angle.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss Sellita SW200 Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Polished stainless steel, 42mm x 14mm thick.
- Back:Solid screw-in back
- Crystal:AR Sapphire Crystal
- Band:Rubber dive strap, buckle closure, 20mm.
- Water Resistant:500 meters
- Warranty:2 Year
- Movement: Swiss automatic movement
- Dial: Greyish Blue Purple. Wave textured.
- Luminous: SuperLuminova
- Date: 3 O'clock
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel. Polished.
- Crown: Screwdown crown at 4 O'clock
- Lug: 20mm
- Crystal: Flat sapphire crystal with AR on the inside.
- Strap: Choice of 20mm Italian handmade leather strap or rubber strap
- Water resistance: 500m
- Dimensions: 41mm in diameter, 48 lug to lug, 12.5mm thick. 42mm bezel diameter.
- Power Reserve: 38 hours