Aristo 4H190SL Retro Mercedes Dashboard Clock Design Swiss ETA Automatic WatchThe Aristo 4H190SL is a striking retro recreation of the clock used in the Mercedes-Benz 190SL automobiles in the 50's and 60's. It features a 316L surgical grade 43mm stainless steel case, a Swiss Made ETA 2824-2 automatic, self-winding movement, an exhibition (see-into) case back, a white on black date window at 3:00, a slightly domed mineral crystal, luminous hour and minute hand, and numerals at 12, 3, 6, and 9:00. The dial has circuit lines to mimic the ones used in the original clock.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss ETA 2824-2 Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Polished Stainless Steel, 43mm x 12mm thick.
- Back:Screw-in Exhibition back
- Crystal:Hardened Mineral
- Band:Black leather, white stitching, buckle closure
- Water Resistant:50 meters
- Warranty:2 Years