Aristo Swiss Valjoux 7750 Automatic Chronograph Aviator Watch #7H186The new Aristo 7H186 features an automatic, self-winding Valjoux 7750 chronograph movement that is revered by watch enthusiasts all over the world. Its distinctive whirring rotor tells you its a 7750 when you move your wrist. A day and date window is featured at 3:00 along with an oversized crown and large chronograph pushers. The satin-finish stainless steel case is equipped with a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and it has a mineral crystal exhibition case back. Vintage SuperLuminova is applied to the hour and minute hands and hour markers for high visibility in the dark. Comes with a heavy-duty aviator leather strap that has tie-offs at the lugs. Note: Day indicator is in German.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss Valjoux 7750 Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Stainless Steel, 44mm x 15mm thick. 54mm tip to tip.
- Back:Screw-in Exhibition back
- Crystal:Scratch resistant sapphire
- Band:Brown leather strap, buckle, 22mm lug width.
- Water Resistant:50 meters
- Warranty:2 Years