AVI-8 Hawkeye Hunter Night Camo, Retrograde Chronograph Pilot Watch, AR Crystal #AV-4052-11
The signature Hawker Hunter Retrograde Chronograph is back with a technical refresh and upgrade. This model is the named the Night Camo as it blends grey and black into a color scheme often used by military aircraft performing covert night-time operations. It is a chronograph with a 10 Minutes Retrograde sub-dial, a 24 hour sub-dial, and a date window.
Utilizing the iconic 45mm 12-sided silhouette, each solid steel case and bracelet has received a highly technical and complex PVD camouflage treatment that takes up to 10 days to complete. Not only are there several layers of PVD coating applied, but the camouflage pattern itself is done by hand individually.
The angled off squared shape echoes the key pieces of the Hunter's own instrumentation, the reference to the famed military jet that first flew in service for the RAF in the early 1950s. The dial is a perfectly designed assembly of indentations, tension rings and carefully positioned sub-dial frames. Completing the timepiece is a robust, solid steel bracelet with deployant clasp, expertly crafted for both style and comfort.
- In stock
- Movement:Japanese Quartz Chronograph with Retrograde 10 minutes
- Case:PVD Camouflage Stainless steel, 45mm x 12mm. 54.6mm tip to tip
- Crystal:Anti-Reflective Mineral
- Band:PVD Camouflage Stainless Steel Bracelet, 22mm lug width
- Water Resistant:50 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
- Japanese Quartz Chronograph with 10 Minutes Retrograde and Date
- 45mm x 12mm x 54.6mm
- Solid back
- Anti-Reflective Coated Mineral Crystal
- Bracelet with solid links
- Flip-lock deployant with safety lock
- Water Resistant to 50 Meters
- 1 yr warranty