Formex Essence ThiryNine Swiss Automatic Chronometer with Black Dial #0333-1-6321-100
The ThirtyNine watch is a slightly smaller version Formex’s best selling Essence collection of watches. It was created because the Formex customer base asked for it. The ThirtyNine comes with the same detailed case finishing as the original model, and it features an officially COSC-certified mechanical Swiss caliber automatic movement and other unique Essence features. The Essence ThirtyNine has a patented Case Suspension System, a waterproof case, a COSC-certified Swiss Automatic movement, and flawless hand-finished surfaces. On top of that, unique features, such as Formex’s patented Micro-Adjustment System, will make the Essence exceptionally comfortable to wear on your wrist.
Powering the watch is COSC-certified Swiss Sellita SW200-1 automatic movement featuring 26-jewels, a glucydur balance wheel, and a custom-built skeleton rotor with thermally blued screws. The movement is certified by the COSC (the official Swiss Chronometer Testing Institute) and undergoes the meticulous 15-day rate test to ensure extraordinary levels of mechanical accuracy and precision. The movement also provides you with 42 hours of power reserve when fully wound. An anti-reflective sapphire crystal provides you with a clear view of the dial details. The dial has a Vertical brush finish with horizontally cut lines which are CNC machined into the dial base one by one. A sapphire crystal is also used for the exhibition case back. The hands and hour markers are filled with Swiss SuperLuminova BGW9 (glows a blue in the dark). The stainless steel case is 39mm in diameter and 10mm in thickness. Lug to lug measures 45mm. Water resistance is 100 meters. Hand-finished with undiluted passion, the Essence ThirtyNine is crafted with an execution only found in high-end timepieces.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss Chronometer Sellita SW200-1 automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Stainless steel, 39mm x 10mm thick. 45mm tip to tip
- Back:Exhibition Sapphire Window
- Crystal:AR Sapphire
- Band:Bracelet with Deployant Clasp, 20mm lug width
- Water Resistant:100 meters
- Warranty:3 Years
- Diameter: 39mm
- Height: 10mm
- Lug width: 20mm
- Lug-to-lug: 45mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)
- Weight: NA (case only)
- Vertical brush finish with horizontally cut lines which are CNC machined into the dial base one by one. BGW9 Super-LumiNova on hands and indexes.
- Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1 (self-winding) Automatic (Chronometer grade), officially certified by COSC. 26 jewels and glucydur balance wheel. Date display. Custom-built skeleton rotor with thermally blued screws. 38 hours power reserve.
- Bezel: Stainless steel 316L
- Case: Stainless steel 316L
- Glass: Sapphire crystal (front and back) with anti-reflection treatment