Graf Zeppelin LZ129 Hindenburg Automatic Watch with Power Reserve #7060-5This new Graf Zeppelin Hindenburg watch comes with a power reserve meter at 12:00 and a white 24 hour sub-dial at 6:00. The radiant brown dial features white hour markers with an outer ring 60-minute scale. The silver hour and minute hands are classic Brequet-style and a date window is shown at 3:00. Inside is a modified 26-jewel Citizen self-winding movement with a silver rotor that is viewable via an exhibition case back. The result is a very handsome watch with a very handy power reserve indicator. The white highlighted 24 hour dial gives you the option of military time. Features a domed Hesalite crystal.
- In stock
- Movement:Modified 26-jewel Citizen Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Hand finished stainless Steel, 40mm x 11mm thick.
- Back:Exhibition window screw-in back
- Crystal:Domed Hesalite
- Band:Hand made, padded leather, buckle closure. 20mm.
- Water Resistant:30 meters
- Warranty:2 Years