Graf Zeppelin LZ129 Hindenburg Automatic Watch with Power Reserve #7062-5This new Graf Zeppelin Hindenburg watch comes with a power reserve meter at 12:00 and a 24 hour sub-dial at 6:00. The radiant silver dial features rose goldtone Arabic numeral hour markers and an outer ring 60-minute scale. The black hour and minute hands are classic Brequet-style and a date window is shown at 3:00. Inside is a modified 26-jewel Citizen Caliber 9132 self-winding movement that is viewable via an exhibition window case back. The result is a very handsome watch with a very handy power reserve indicator. The white highlighted 24 hour dial gives you the option of military time. The watch also features a domed Hesalite crystal.
- In stock
- Movement:Modified 26-jewel Citizen 9132 Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Hand finished stainless Steel, 40mm x 12mm thick.
- Back:Exhibition screw-in back
- Crystal:Domed Hesalite
- Band:Hand made, padded leather, buckle closure. 20mm.
- Water Resistant:30 meters
- Warranty:2 Years