Graf Zeppelin Dual Time, Big Date Watch with Pulsometer Scale #8644-5This is a highly useful and nicely done retro-style dual time watch with a big date feature at 12:00. It features a Swiss Ronda 6203.B movement, an ivory-beige dial with contrasting black hands and indices, and a tempered mineral crystal. The dual time feature is handy for anyone who wants to track a second time zone. The sub-dial at the 6:00 position is set independent of the time on the main dial using the crown at the 4:00 position. The chapter ring has a pulseometer base 30 scale with red and blue markings.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss Ronda 6203.B quartz (battery powered)
- Case:Satin finish stainless Steel, 42mm x 11mm thick. 49mm tip to tip
- Back:Solid screw-in back
- Crystal:Hardened Mineral
- Band:Hand made, padded leather, buckle closure. 22mm.
- Water Resistant:50 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
- movement Ronda 6203.B, quartz-controlled, Swiss technology
- big date dual time - freely adjustable second time
- beige dial with black digits / markers
- stainless steel case, satined, special hand-finished case with the typical Zeppelin shape on the edge of the case,
- diameter: 42 mm, Height: 11 mm, weight: 73 g
- water-resistant up to 5 atm