HEMEL Brabant Meca-Quartz Chronograph Watch with 60-Minute Stopwatch and AR Sapphire Crystal #HF5
This new HEMEL chronograph watch has a scratch-resistant black ceramic bezel with a 60-minute scale. The flat anti-reflective sapphire crystal provides an elegant look while at the same time providing scratch resistance so your watch stays looking new. The watch features a 60-minute stopwatch function. The red seconds hand is engaged when you use the stopwatch function. The chapter ring provides a handy 24-hour scale for military time.
The 316L surgical grade stainless steel case is 42mm in diameter making it very wearable for just about anyone. Inside is a VK61 mecaquartz Quartz caliber that incorporates specific gear architecture that creates a smooth second hand sweep (like the motion of an automatic).
C3 SuperLuminova is used on the hands and hour makers for reading time in the dark. SuperLuminova is also used on the ceramic bezel insert. C3 glows with a bright greenish hue when charged by a strong light. A heavy duty aviator strap is included that features metal rivets at the lugs and contrasting stitching. Lug width is 20mm. The watch is water resistant to 100 meters or 330 feet.
- In stock
- Movement:VK61 mecaquartz Quartz caliber (battery operated)
- Case:Stainless steel, 42mm diameter x 15mm thick. Lug to Lug: 49 mm
- Back:Screw-in stainless steel
- Crystal:Anti-Reflective Flat Sapphire
- Band:Aviator leather strap with rivets. 20mm Lug
- Water Resistant:100 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
- Movement: VK61 mecaquartz. Quartz caliber incorporates gear architecture for smooth second hand sweep.
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel, brushed
- Case Width: 42 mm
- Lug Width: 20 mm
- Lug to Lug: 49 mm
- Caseback: Screwdown, engraved
- Dial: Matte black w/Superluminova C3
- Front Crystal: Flat anti-reflective sapphire
- Water Resistance: 100 meters
- Crown: Signed, push / pull
- Bezels: Ceramic and steel
- Strap: Vintage style leather