HEMEL 24 Automatic Chronograph Watch with GMT Bezel and Sapphire Crystal #HFT20-NE2This new HEMEL chronograph watch has a GMT bezel that allows you to track two 12-hour time zones. The flat sapphire crystal provides an elegant look while at the same time providing scratch resistance so your watch stays looking new. The watch features a running seconds at 3:00 and a 30-minute stopwatch function at 9:00 on the dial. The red seconds hand is engaged when you use the stopwatch function.
This 316L surgical grade stainless steel case is 42mm in diameter making it very wearable for just about anyone. Inside is a Seiko NE88 automatic chronograph movement that is self-winding, hand windable, and hackable. C3 SuperLuminova is used on the hands and hour makers for reading time in the dark. C3 glows with a bright greenish hue when charged by a strong light. A heavy duty aviator strap is included that features metal rivets at the lugs and contrasting stitching. Lug width is 20mm. The watch is water resistant to 100 meters or 330 feet.
- In stock
- Movement:Seiko NE88 Automatic Chronograph (self-winding and hand wind)
- Case:Stainless steel, 42mm diameter x 15mm thick. Lug to Lug: 49 mm
- Back:Screw-in stainless steel
- Band:Aviator leather strap with rivets. 20mm Lug
- Water Resistant:100 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
- Movement: Seiko NE88 (automatic & manual wind, hacking second hand, 28,800 bph, 34 jewels, 45 hour power reserve).
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel, brushed
- Case Width: 42 mm
- Lug Width: 20 mm
- Lug to Lug: 49 mm
- Caseback: Screwdown, engraved
- Dial: Matte black w/Superluminova C3
- Front Crystal: Flat sapphire
- Water Resistance: 100 meters
- Crown: Signed, push / pull
- Bezels: GMT stainless steel
- Straps: Vintage cognac leather, two piece with signed buckle and steel rivets.