HEMEL 24 Meca-Quartz Chronograph Watch with GMT Bezel and Sapphire Crystal #HFT20-VK2This new HEMEL chronograph watch has a GMT bezel that allows you to track two 12-hour time zones. The flat sapphire crystal provides an elegant look while at the same time providing scratch resistance so your watch stays looking new. The watch features a 24-hour sub-dial at 3:00 and a 60-minute stopwatch function at 9:00 on the dial. The red seconds hand is engaged when you use the stopwatch function.
The 316L surgical grade stainless steel case is 42mm in diameter making it very wearable for just about anyone. Inside is a VK64 mecaquartz Quartz caliber that incorporates specific gear architecture that creates a smooth second hand sweep (like the motion of an automatic). C3 SuperLuminova is used on the hands and hour makers for reading time in the dark. C3 glows with a bright greenish hue when charged by a strong light. A heavy duty aviator strap is included that features metal rivets at the lugs and contrasting stitching. Lug width is 20mm. The watch is water resistant to 100 meters or 330 feet.
- In stock
- Movement:VK64 mecaquartz Quartz caliber (battery operated)
- Case:Stainless steel, 42mm diameter x 15mm thick. Lug to Lug: 49 mm
- Back:Screw-in stainless steel
- Band:Aviator leather strap with rivets. 20mm Lug
- Water Resistant:100 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
- Movement: VK64 mecaquartz. Quartz caliber incorporates gear architecture for smooth second hand sweep.
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel, brushed
- Case Width: 42 mm
- Lug Width: 20 mm
- Lug to Lug: 49 mm
- Caseback: Screwdown, engraved
- Dial: Matte black w/Superluminova C3
- Front Crystal: Flat sapphire
- Water Resistance: 100 meters
- Crown: Signed, push / pull
- Bezels: 12 hour GMT
- Straps: Vintage cognac leather, two piece with signed buckle and steel rivets.