HEMEL Mecaquartz Chronograph Watch with 60-Minute Ceramic Bezel and Sapphire Crystal #HFUSAF1EThis new Hemel chronograph watch is a series of four models produced under Hemel’s new partnership with the United States Air Force. There are four case back variants to choose from. The Mission Obj. etched case back version #HFUSAF1E is the one featured here.
There's a wonderful tactility that comes from a proper mechanical timepiece that no quartz movement can replicate. So, the HEMEL HFUSAF1E is powered by a hybrid mecaquartz chronograph movement. The mecaquartz replicates the smoothness and feel of a mechanical action movement at a much more affordable cost. When you engage the chronograph function, you will immediately notice it has a smooth sweeping second hand that instantly snaps back upon reset. Just like a mechanical movement.
The case diameter is 42mm and the watch has an anti-reflection coated sapphire crystal for clear view of the time and to prevent scratches. The matte black dial hour markers and (hour and minute) hands are treated with C3 SuperLuminova for viewing the time in the dark. There is a 24-hour sub-dial at 3:00 on the dial and the watch also features a 120-click sixty minute ceramic (insert) bezel.
The watch ships with an aviator style, thick leather strap with contrasting stitching and rivets at the lugs.
- In stock
- Movement:VK64 mecaquartz caliber (battery operated)
- Case:Stainless steel, 42mm diameter x 15mm thick. Lug to Lug: 49 mm
- Back:Screw-in stainless steel
- Crystal:AR Sapphire
- Band:Aviator leather strap with rivets. 20mm Lug
- Water Resistant:100 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
- Movement: VK64 mecaquartz caliber (incorporates gear architecture for smooth second hand sweep(.
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel, brushed
- Case Width: 42 mm
- Lug Width: 20 mm
- Lug to Lug: 49 mm
- Caseback: Screwdown, engraved
- Dial: Matte black w/Superluminova C3
- Front Crystal: Flat sapphire
- Water Resistance: 100 meters
- Crown: Signed, push - pull
- Bezels: Ceramic steel
- Straps: Leather, two piece with signed buckle and steel rivets.