Junkers Bauhaus Automatic Watch with Power Reserve and 24hr Subdial #6060-5This new Junkers Bauhaus watch comes with a power reserve meter at 12:00 and a 24 hour sub-dial at 6:00. The striking creamy white dial features thin hour markers with luminous dots and a 60-minute scale. The silver hour and minute hands are luminous filled and a date window is shown at 3:00. Inside is a modified 26-jewel Citizen self-winding movement with a silver rotor that is viewable via an exhibition case back. The result is a very handsome watch with a very handy power reserve indicator. The 24 hour dial gives you the option of military time. Features a domed Hesalite crystal and it comes on a brown leather strap.
- In stock
- Movement:Modified Citizen Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Satin finish stainless steel, 40mm x 11mm thick.
- Back:Exhibition screw-in back
- Crystal:Domed Hesalite
- Band:Brown leather, buckle closure. 20mm
- Water Resistant:30 meters
- Warranty:2 Years