Laco Munster Blaue Stunde Swiss Automatic Pilot Watch with Sapphire Crystal #862081The Laco Munster Blaue Stunde model was inspired by the original WWII Laco Pilot watches. Inside is a Swiss Laco 24 automatic (self-winding) movement (base on the ETA 2824-2). The thermal blued hands and the dial markers are treated with SuperLuminova C3 for excellent readability in the dark. Like the original WWII Laco watches, there is no date window. The watch features a vibrant sunray blue Type A dial, a scratch resistant sapphire crystal, a diamond-cut crown, and an engraved stainless steel case back. Like the original Luftwaffe models, the unique Laco case has FL23883 engraved on the 9:00 side. Includes a grey nylon strap and a nice zippered box.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss Laco 24 Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Sand blasted stainless steel, 42mm x 13mm thick.
- Back:Solid back
- Crystal:Scratch-resistant sapphire
- Band:Grey nylon strap, 20mm lug width
- Water Resistant:50 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
- Movement: automatic movement Laco 24 (basic movement ETA 2824-2)
- Case: sandblasted stainless steel case with "FL23883" engraving Ø: 42 mm, height 13 mm, domed and anti-reflective Sapphire crystal, solid case back with engraving, waterproof up to 5 ATM, 20 mm lug width
- Dial: blue sunray pattern with numbers and figures with Superluminova C3
- Hands: thermical blued steelhands filled with Superluminova C3
- Strap: grey nylon strap, 20 mm lug width
- Box: black watch box with zipper