Laco Paderborn Blaue Stunde Swiss Automatic Pilot Watch with Sapphire Crystal #862082The Laco Paderborn Blaue Stunde model was inspired by the original WWII Laco Pilot watches. Inside is a Swiss Laco 24 automatic (self-winding) movement (base on the ETA 2824-2). The thermal blued hands and the dial markers are treated with SuperLuminova C3 for excellent readability in the dark. Like the original WWII Laco watches, there is no date window. The watch features a vibrant sunray blue Type B dial, a scratch resistant sapphire crystal, a diamond-cut crown, and an engraved stainless steel case back. Like the original Luftwaffe models, the unique Laco case has FL23883 engraved on the 9:00 side. Includes a grey nylon strap and a nice zippered box.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss Laco 24 Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Sand blasted stainless steel, 42mm x 13mm thick.
- Back:Solid back
- Crystal:Scratch-resistant sapphire
- Band:Grey nylon strap, 20mm lug width
- Water Resistant:50 meters
- Warranty:2 Years