NTH Legends Series Barracuda Vintage Red Dive Watch without Date #WW-NTHL-BVRN
The NTH Barracuda is a tribute to some revered dive watch icons, tracing their heritage back to timepieces issued to military divers in the post-war period. Those quintessential tool watches have only gotten better-looking with age. NTH decided to combine their classic, rugged style with modern capabilities. The Barracuda shares the same purpose-oriented, big-crown, no crown-guard case, with a box sapphire, anti-reflective crystal, and no-nonsense case back with minimal decoration.
NTH increased the water resistance and gave it a sloped aluminum bezel. NTH made the case thinner, more streamlined, with chamfered sides and downward-curved lugs for a wrist-hugging shape, and added our signature luminous crown. The case diameter is 40mm x 11.5mm thick. Tip to tip it is 48mm. The movement is the Hi-Beat Caliber Miyota 90S5 (the no date version). There is no date window on this model version. Lug width is 20mm.
Each NTH watch has its own personality, designed either to emulate the weathered good looks of a well-traveled vintage piece, or as a modern interpretation of what those vintage pieces might look like if they were still being produced today.
- In stock
- Movement:Miyota Hi-Beat 90S5 (no date) automatic (self-winding)
- Case:40mm diameter x 13mm thick. 48mm tip to tip
- Back:Screw-in solid back
- Crystal:Anti-Reflective box Sapphire
- Band:Stainless steel bracelet, deployant closure. 20mm lug
- Water Resistant:300 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
- Caliber No.: Miyota Hi-Beat 90S5 (no date)
- Case: 40mm x 13mm, 48mm tip to tip
- Band: Stainless steel 20mm lug width
- Clasp: Deployant
- Crystal: Ant-Reflective Sapphire crystal
- Water resistance: 300M
- Bezel: 120-click unidirectional bezel, aluminum insert
- Crown: Screw-Down crown
- Lume: Tritec Swiss SuperLumiNova BGW9
- Warranty: 2 year