NTH Santa Cruz 300-Meter Hi-Beat Automatic Dive Watch with an AR Sapphire Crystal #WW-NTH-SCWN
The NTH Santa Cruze is a tribute to some revered dive watch icons, tracing their heritage back to timepieces issued to military divers in the post-war period. Those quintessential tool watches have only gotten better-looking with age. NTH decided to combine their classic, rugged style with modern capabilities. The Santa Cruz shares the same purpose-oriented, big-crown, no crown-guard case, with a slightly raised, double-domed, anti-reflective sapphire crystal, and no-nonsense case back with minimal decoration.
NTH increased the water resistance and gave it a sloped steel bezel with luminous markers. NTH made the case thinner, more streamlined, with chamfered sides and downward-curved lugs for a wrist-hugging shape, and added our signature luminous crown. The case diameter is 40mm x 11.5mm thick. Tip to tip it is 48mm. The movement is the Hi-Beat Caliber Miyota 90S5 (no date version). Lug width is 20mm.
Each NTH watch has its own personality, designed either to emulate the weathered good looks of a well-traveled vintage piece, or as a modern interpretation of what those vintage pieces might look like if they were still being produced today.
- In stock
- Movement:Miyota Hi-Beat 90S5 (no date) automatic (self-winding)
- Case:40mm diameter x 11.5mm thick. 48mm tip to tip
- Back:Screw-in solid back
- Crystal:Anti-Reflective Sapphire
- Band:Stainless steel bracelet, deployant closure. 20mm lug
- Water Resistant:300 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
- Caliber No.: Miyota Hi-Beat 90S5 (no date)
- Case: 40mm x 11.5mm, 48mm tip to tip
- Band: Stainless steel 20mm lug width
- Clasp: Deployant
- Crystal: Ant-Reflective Sapphire crystal
- Water resistance: 300M
- Bezel: 120-click unidirectional bezel, PVD/DLC Stainless Steel insert with Superluminous markings
- Crown: Screw-Down crown
- Lume: Tritec Swiss SuperLumiNova BGW9
- Warranty: 2 years