NTH Swiftsure 610-Meter Hi-Beat Automatic Dive Watch with an AR Sapphire Crystal #WW-2K1-SWSD
The NTH Swiftsure 2K1 Sub model WW-2K1-SWSD is a tribute to the world’s first diving watches fitted with helium escape valves, made for record-setting, deep-depth saturation diving in the late 1960’s and early 1970’s. Like those innovative watches, the Swiftsure 2K1 Sub is rated to 2001 feet (610 meters / 61 ATM) of water resistance.
Each 2K1 Swiftsure Sub model shares the same oversized, luminous crown and pointed crown-guards case, with helium escape valve at 9 o’clock, a slightly raised, double-domed, anti-reflective sapphire crystal, and no-nonsense case back with minimal decoration. While the case of the 2K1 Swiftsure Sub is vintage-inspired, it is a thoroughly modern design, featuring applied markers, a beveled minute track, and a 120-click lumed, DLC/PVD hardened steel bezel.
Despite its extreme pressure resistance, the 2K1’s innovative 43.75mm diameter case is still only 13mm thick. The chamfered sides and downward-curved lugs give the case a streamlined, wrist-hugging shape. The Swiftsure it powered by hi-beat (28,800 BPH) precision Miyota 9015 (with date) or 90S5 (with no date). This model has a date window. It has a 42-hour power reserve.
- In stock
- Movement:Miyota Hi-Beat 9015 (with date) automatic (self-winding)
- Case:43.75mm diameter x 13mm thick. 51mm tip to tip
- Back:Screw-in solid back
- Crystal:Anti-Reflective Sapphire
- Band:Stainless steel bracelet, deployant closure. 22mm lug
- Water Resistant:610 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
- Valve:Helium Release Valve
- Caliber No.: Miyota Hi-Beat 9015 (date window)
- Case: 43.75mm x 13mm, 51mm tip to tip
- Band: Stainless steel 22.0mm width
- Clasp: Deployant
- Crystal: Ant-Reflective Sapphire crystal
- Water resistance: 610M
- Bezel: 120-click unidirectional bezel, PVD/DLC Stainless Steel insert with Superluminous markings
- Crown: Screw-Down crown
- Lume: Tritec Swiss SuperLumiNova BGW9
- Warranty: 2 year