Ocean Crawler 600-Meter Core Swiss Automatic Dive Watch, with Luminous Sapphire Bezel Insert #1292The Core Diver has been designed to be the ultimate diving watch. Every single Ocean Crawler has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures up to 2000 feet. The Core Diver is a must-have under-water accessory for water sports enthusiasts who scuba dive, spearfish, and even ocean-bed exploration.
This special edition watch features an all Sapphire unidirectional rotating bezel which bears hour-markers filled with seven layers of Swiss C3 Lume. Powerful C3 Lume on the key elements guarantees perfect readability when deep diving.
The movement inside the Core Diver is a regulated Sellita SW200-1 movement. It has a beat rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour and has been enhanced for added accuracy. Every single Core Diver has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 2000 feet. This is why the Core Diver is your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing, and even ocean-bed exploration.
This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
• True water resistance to 2000 feet or 600 meters
• All Sapphire Crystal (including crystal and bezel)
• 316L Blue Stainless steel case with brushed finishes
• Automatic, precise diver watch. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
• 4.0mm thick domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal to prevent reflection underwater.
• Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss Selitta SW-200-1 Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Brushed Blue stainless steel, 44mm x 15.6mm thick 50mm tip to tip
- Back:Screw-in engraved back
- Crystal:Anti-reflective sapphire
- Band:Blue Mesh Bracelet with bonus strap. 22mm
- Water Resistant:600 meters
- Warranty:Register for 5 Year
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 44mm
- Case Thickness: 15.6mm, Lug-To-Lug: 50mm, Lug Width: 22mm
- Case Material: 316L Blue Stainless steel (Plasma Assisted Deposition Process)
- Automatic helium escape valve at 9 o'clock
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Sapphire Bezel with 120 Clicks and Swiss C3 Superluminova Markers
- Movement: Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Water Resistance: 600 meters, 2000-feet or 60 ATM
- Power Reserve: 40 hours