Ocean Crawler Great Lakes 300-Meter Dive Watch with Swiss Movement and Black Dial #CD-1231The Great Lakes Diver from Ocean Crawler has been designed to be the ultimate diving watch. Every single Ocean Crawler has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures up to 1000 feet. The Great Lakes Diver is a must-have under-water accessory for water sports enthusiasts who scuba dive, spearfish and even ocean-bed exploration.
The Great Lakes Diver features an internal diving bezel in a compressor-style case. A helium release valve is located at 9 o'clock. Each watch includes both a canvas strap and a leather band. They come in 3 dials; Each dial named after a Great Lakes Dive site and it is printed on the dial. Silver: Isle Royale, Black: Sanilac Shores, and Blue: Whitefish Point.
The movement inside is a regulated Sellita SW200-1 movement. It has a beat rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour and has been enhanced for added accuracy. There are only 400 units made of the Great Lakes Diver and all are stamped with a unique serial number.
Every single Great Lakes Diver has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 1000 feet. This is why Ocean Crawler watches are your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing and even ocean-bed exploration.
This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
• True water resistance to 1000 feet or 300 meters
• All Sapphire Crystal
• Stainless Steel case with brushed finishes
• Automatic, precise diver watch. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
• 4.0mm thick domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal to prevent reflection underwater.
• Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss Selitta SW-200-1 Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Brushed stainless steel, 39.7mm x 13.5mm thick 44mm tip to tip
- Back:Screw-in engraved back
- Crystal:Anti-reflective sapphire
- Band:Leather and a canvas strap. 20mm
- Water Resistant:300 meters
- Warranty:Register for 5 Year
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 39.7mm
- Case Thickness: 13.5mm, Lug-To-Lug: 44mm, Lug Width: 20mm
- Case Material: 316L Stainless steel
- Internal Bezel: Rotating Bezel with 120 Clicks
- Movement: Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Water Resistance: 300 meters, 1000-feet or 30 ATM
- Power Reserve: 40 hours