Ocean Crawler 600-Meter Paladino WaveMaker Swiss Automatic Dive Watch with Inner Rotating Bezel #1334The Paladino WaveMaker from Ocean Crawler has been designed to be the ultimate diving watch. Every single Ocean Crawler has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures up to 2000 feet. The Paladino WaveMaker is a must-have under-water accessory for water sports enthusiasts who scuba dive, spearfish and even ocean-bed exploration.
The special edition Paladino WaveMaker features a blue dial and an internal diving bezel in a compressor-style case. The bezel has hour-markers filled with seven layers of Swiss C3 SuperLuminova. Powerful lume on the key elements guarantees perfect readability when deep diving. A helium release valve is located at 9 o'clock. Each watch includes both a rubber strap and a leather band.
The movement inside is a regulated Sellita SW200-1 movement. It has a beat rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour and has been enhanced for added accuracy. There are only 300 units made of the Paladino WaveMaker and all are stamped with a unique serial number.
This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
• True water resistance to 2000 feet or 600 meters
• All Sapphire Crystal
• Aluminum-Stainless Steel case with brushed finishes
• Automatic, precise diver watch. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
• 4.0mm thick domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal to prevent reflection underwater.
• Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss Selitta SW-200-1 Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Aluminum-Stainless Steel, 43.2mm x 15.2mm thick. 50mm tip to tip
- Back:Screw-in engraved back
- Crystal:Anti-reflective sapphire
- Band:Leather and a rubber strap. 22mm
- Water Resistant:600 meters
- Warranty:Register for 5 Year
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 43.2mm
- Case Thickness: 15.2mm, Lug-To-Lug: 50mm, Lug Width: 22mm
- Case Material: 316L Stainless steel and Aluminum
- Internal Bezel: Rotating Bezel with 120 Clicks and Swiss C3 Superluminova Markers
- Movement: Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Water Resistance: 600 meters, 2000-feet or 60 ATM
- Power Reserve: 40 hours