Orient 2nd-Gen Automatic Dress Watch with Cream Dial, Blue Hands #AC00009NThe new Orient #AC00009N 2nd generation dress watch features a new Orient Caliber F6722 automatic movement that can also be hand wound and hacked (second hand is stops when you pull the crown out). Like the previous version this model has a rich cream dial with applied Roman numeral markers, vibrant blue hands, a solid screw-in case back, date window at 3:00, a domed mineral crystal, and a dark brown leather strap. It is a beautiful watch with classic elegance and style.
Notes from Orient:
The Version 2 is new and improved in its 2nd generation model. While keeping its antique-inspired design, it’s been upgraded with the F6722 movement, allowing it to be self-winding, hand-winding and hacking.
- In stock
- Movement:Orient Cal. F6722 Automatic (self winding, hand winds, hacks)
- Case:Brushed stainless steel, 40.5mm x 11.8mm thick.
- Back:Solid screw-in back
- Crystal:Domed Hardened Mineral
- Band:Brown leather strap, buckle closure, 21mm.
- Water Resistant:30 meters
- Warranty:1 Year