Scratch and Dent - Red Star Hand Wind Mechanical Chronograph with Moonphase #7756G-DThe moonphase function does not work on this watch. It is in very good condition - shows signs of light use.
The Red Star 7756G-D watch features a 22-jewel, hand winding mechanical chronograph movement. A 30-minute stopwatch function sub-dial is at 3:00 on the dial. Running seconds is at 9:00. A date sub-dial is at 12:00 and the moonphase is shown at 6:00.
The watch has a vintage hammer-distressed case that is 40mm in diameter and 15mm thick. The cream color dial features lumed hands and numbers and a red star under the 12:00 position. The sub-dial and sweep hands are a contrasting blue in color. Quick change buttons are hidden on the side of the case for moonphase and date adjustments. You can use a toothpick or a pen to engage the buttons. The crown is a push-pull style.
The crystal is a domed acrylic type and the exhibition window case back is mineral glass. The watch comes with a brown leather strap with contrasting stitching. The lug with is 20mm should you want to change out the strap at some point.
- In stock
- Movement:22-Jewel Mechanical (hand-winding)
- Case:40mm diameter x 15mm thick. 48mm tip to tip
- Back:Exhibition window back
- Crystal:Domed Acrylic
- Band:Brown leather with contrast stitching. 20mm
- Water Resistant:50 meters
- Warranty:1 Year
- Seagull hand winding chronograph with date and moonphase (no ref #)
- 21600 bph
- PR 40 hours
- 22 jewels
- Brown strap
- Vintage distressed / hammered case
- 40mm diameter
- 15mm thick
- 48mm tip to tip
- 20mm lug
- 50 M WR
- Lume hands and markers
- Silver hands (blue seconds hand), blue subdial hands
- Push pull crown
- Screwdown caseback
- Acrylic front domed crystal
- Back mineral crystal
- Domed dial (domes nicely at the edge of the dial)
- Quick change buttons are hidden on the left side of the case (push with a pen) for moonphase and date (date is top center dial)
- Back of seconds hand has symbol of Communist China party from 50’s