Scratch and Dent - Red Star Solo, Hand Wind Mechanical Watch with Thick Dome Crystal #7982G-C
The Red Star Solo (single hand) watch features a Belarus 15-jewel, hand winding mechanical movement. Accuracy is rated at +25 to -5 seconds per day. The (double curve) dome crystal and dial design of the watch mimics a vintage style Japanese clock that appears in the opening of the T.V. show Saturday Night Live (clock is shown in images). Both the crystal and the dial are convex shaped. The solo hand is also convex to follow the contour of the dial.
The watch has a sand blasted stainless steel case that is 40mm in diameter and 15mm thick (7mm of the thickness is the dome crystal). The cream color dial features a single black hand to indicate both the hour and minutes. The time shown in the images is 10:10. The screw-in caseback features a rendering of St. Petersburg, Russia.
The military nato-style strap is a medium brown suede leather. The lug with is 20mm should you want to change out the strap at some point. Water resistance is 30 meters. Push-pull crown.
- In stock
- Movement:15-Jewel Mechanical (hand-winding)
- Case:40mm diameter x 15mm thick. 45mm tip to tip
- Back:St. Petersburg Rendering
- Crystal:Double Curved Domed Acrylic
- Band:Medium Brown leather, 20mm lug width
- Water Resistant:30 meters
- Warranty:1 Year
- The movement is 1801.1, from Belarus. 15 jewels, +25 to -5 sec/day
- Design of watch mimics a Japanese clock with thick convex lens. Dial is also convex and hand is bent to follow it’s contour.
- Back has etching of St Petersburg
- One hand watch.
- Double curve acrylic crystal
- 3ATM WR
- No lume
- 40mm diameter, blasted
- 15mm thick to top of dome (dome is approx. 7mm tall)
- 45mm tip to tip
- 20mm lug
- Medium Brown suede nato, brushed hardware