Seiko Essentials Automatic Dress Watch with Blue Sunray Dial #SRPH87
For the first time that we can recall, Seiko has introduced the automatic movement into the Essentials collection – this brings the opening price for automatics down lower than Presage – a win for everyone!
Adding classic automatic timekeeping to the Essentials Collection, this versatile timepiece winds with the movement of the wearer’s wrist, and never needs a battery. Visible through the screwdown see-through caseback, the 23-jewel movement beats at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour, with a power reserve of approximately 41 hours and manual winding capability.
With a sophisticated sunray finish, the blue dial includes a calendar and crisply defined hands and markers. Crafted of stainless steel, with tri-fold push button release clasp. .
- In Stock
- Movement:Seiko 4R35 automatic, handwinds and hacks
- Case:Stainless steel, 41.2mm x 11.8mm, 48.5mm tip to tip
- Back:Exhibition screwdown
- Band:Stainless steel with push button release, 20mm
- Water Resistant:100 meters
- Weight:130 grams
- Warranty:2 years
- Automatic with manual winding capability
- 21,600 vibrations per hour
- Power reserve: approximately 41 hours
- 23 jewels
- Blue sunray dial
- Date calendar
- Screwdown see-through caseback
- Case diameter: 41.2mm
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- Tri-fold push button release clasp
- Water resistant to 10 bar, 100 meters (330 feet)
- Caliber 4R35