Seiko Essentials Quartz Chronograph with Black Dial and Steel Bracelet #SSB413
The Seiko SSB413 is a sporty chronograph from the Essentials collection. Inspired by streetwear, the matte black dial is contrasted with a bright green seconds hand. Lumibrite is used to ensure low light visibility.
Powered by a reliable and accurate quartz (battery) movement, the 8T63 will give years of reliable service. This movement has a handy chronograph feature (stopwatch) to time events up to 60 minutes long, with 1/5 second time increments.
To keep the watch looking new, a scratch resistant sapphire crystal has been used. This is a great upgrade over Seiko’s of the past. .
- In Stock
- Movement:Seiko 8T63 quartz (battery)
- Case:Stainless steel, 43mm x 11.6mm, 50.4mm tip to tip
- Crystal:Scratch resistant sapphire
- Band:Stainless steel with push button release, 22mm
- Water Resistant:100 meters
- Weight:158 grams
- Warranty:2 years
From the Essentials Collection. Designed to evoke the cool thrill of driving by night, this smooth chronograph offers a slim profile for sleek sport or everyday wear. Framed by a black metallic dial ring, the rich black dial adds a streetwear edge with its y-shaped shoe-sole pressed pattern. With three subdials, including a 24-hour indicator and a date calendar, the dial also features a bright green second hand, as well as LumiBrite hands and markers. Chronograph timing provides measurement of up to 60 minutes of elapsed time in 1/5-second increments. Crafted of stainless steel with tri-fold push button release clasp. 10 bar, 100M Water Resistant.
- Chronograph measures up to 60 minutes of elapsed time in 1/5-second increments
- Black metallic dial ring
- Matte black dial with y-shaped pressed pattern inspired by streetwear
- 24-hour subdial
- Bright green second hand
- Date calendar
- LumiBrite hands and markers
- Sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 43.0mm
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- Tri-fold push button release clasp
- Water-resistant to 10 bar, 100 meters (330 feet)
- Caliber 8T63