Seiko 2019 Monster Automatic with new Case and Bezel Design #SRPD27
The Seiko Prospex SRPD27 is a new 2019 Monster dive watch.
The 2019 Seiko Monster retains the essentials of the original such as the excellent bracelet and reliable 4R36 automatic movement. However, there is a new case and bezel featuring a more sculpted look. The finish on the case and case back is also more refined than the original. There is also a new dial with a return to rectangular style luminous hour markers. The day and date window has a magnifier lens over it to improve readability.
The powerful Seiko LumiBrite luminescent material is of course still used and it retains the same brilliant glowing properties that made the original Monster such a huge worldwide phenomenon. It is a different color this time. It glows with a blue color on the this model. Still an awesome sight in the dark after charging it with a bright light source. You will also notice a new nicely machined crown that is a bit easier to grip than the previous version.
Lug width is 20mm. Case size is 42mm. Slightly domed Hardlex mineral crystal. Concave dive bezel to help protect the crystal. Comes on a rubber dive strap. Solid screw-in case back. Water resistant to 200 meters.
- In stock
- Movement:Seiko 4R36, 24-jewel Automatic (self-winding, hand wind, hacking)
- Case:Brushed stainless steel, 42mm x 13mm thick. 48mm tip to tip
- Back:Engraved screw-in back
- Crystal:Domed Hardlex Mineral
- Band:Soft silicone-rubber dive strap. 20mm
- Water Resistant:200 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
- Brand : Seiko
- Series : Prospex Diver Scuba
- Release Date : May 2019
- Drive system : Mechanical self-winding (with manual winding)
- Caliber No : 4R36
- Case : Stainless steel case
- Band material : Silicon
- Glass : Glass with lenses
- LumiBrite : Hands and indexes
- Drive duration : Power reserve: 41 hours
- Water resistance : 200m water resistance suitable for air diving
- Magnetic reluctance : Magnetic resistance
- Size : H49.4mm x W42.4mm x D13.4mm