Seiko Automatic Dive Watch with Offset Crown and Rubber Dive Strap #SKX007JThis is a made in Japan version of the classic SKX007 automatic dive watch. The letter J is affixed to the end of the model number to denote its status as made in Japan. The watch features Seiko's well proven 7S26 automatic (self-winding) movement with a day and date display, highly luminous Lumibrite treated hands and markers, a large screw down offset crown, uni-directional bezel, scratch resistant hardlex crystal and a solid etched, screw-down case back. The watch winds with the movement of your wrist.
Note: The bracelet that fits this watch is the Seiko part number 44G1ZZ. View it here.
- In stock
- Movement:Seiko 7S26 Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Brushed stainless steel, 43mm x 13mm thick.
- Back:Engraved screw-in back
- Crystal:Hardlex Mineral
- Band:Rubber dive style strap with buckle closure, 22mm.
- Water Resistant:200 meters
- Warranty:2 Years