Seiko Automatic Dive Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet #SKX009K2The SKX009 is essentially the SKX007 watch with a blue and red bezel (or Pepsi bezel as it is called). Many watch enthusiasts own both the SKX007 and the 009 version. Like the 007, the 009 is also quite easy to modify (should you want to do that). The watch features Seiko's well proven 7S26 automatic (self-winding) movement with a day and date display, highly luminous lumibrite treated hands and markers, a large screw down offset crown, uni-directional bezel, scratch resistant hardlex crystal and a solid etched, screw-down case back. The watch winds with the movement of your wrist.
- In stock
- Movement:Seiko 7S26 Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Brushed stainless steel, 43mm x 13mm thick.
- Back:Engraved screw-in back
- Crystal:Hardlex Mineral
- Band:Stainless steel bracelet, deployant closure. 22mm.
- Water Resistant:200 meters
- Warranty:2 Years