Seiko Save the Ocean Prospex Samurai Automatic Dive Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet #SRPC93This is a Seiko automatic dive watch that is nicknamed Samurai.
It features a Seiko 23 jewel automatic (4R35) movement, a date display, highly luminous hands and markers treated with Lumibrite for awesome low light visibility, a screw down offset crown, a uni-directional diving bezel with luminous PIP at 12:00, Hardlex mineral crystal and a solid etched, screw-down case back. The 4R35 Seiko movement is self-winding and it can be hand wound and hacked. The movement has a 41 hour power reserve.
Comes on a Seiko stainless steel bracelet with a deployant clasp and diver's extension. The hands are a new style patterned after the hands found on the Seiko Monster series of watches. It includes manual and a Seiko box.
- In stock
- Movement:Seiko 23-Jewel Automatic 4R35 (self-winding and hand winds)
- Case:Stainless steel, 43.8mm diameter x 13.5mm thick. 48mm tip to tip.
- Back:Engraved screw-in back
- Crystal:Hardlex mineral
- Band:Seiko bracelet with deployant clasp. 22mm lug
- Water Resistant:200 meters
- Warranty:2 Years